¡Aloha! En este blog podrán encontrar pequeños fragmentos de libros, citas, algunos de mis trabajos para la Universidad, entre otras cosas. Espero que todo sea de su agrado y si es así, háganmelo saber. ¡Un abrazo!

Hey! In this blog you can find book's quotes and some of my university works. I hope you like it! xx

¿Sigues mi Blog? ♬

¿Tema preferido al leer? ♒



Sky's the limit




Con la tecnología de Blogger.
martes, diciembre 10

When I think on spring a smile appears in my face because all the beautiful things that spring brings, come to my mind. It is time to keep away the warm clothes and I start to wear summer clothes. I can feel the love in the air and I can hear the beautiful song of the birds that are happy because of the pleasant climate. But the best of all is when I can go to the florist's and buy some exotic and wonderful flowers to show someone my love or simply to decorate my house, they look great there and their aroma flood the whole atmosphere. In general, is a season full of life.

0 comentarios: